Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I love you in 120 different languages on pendant jewelry

Like any lover you want to be original when you express your love and this magnificent pendent allows you to be original in 120 languages. If you find the words “I love you” difficult to utter, then this uniquely designed pendant allows you to express them in 120 languages- “I love you” in 120 different languages on jewelry.


With the help of innovative technology we managed to engrave the most miniature text on top of semi precious stone creating a jewelry that resembles no other and in this magnificent pendent we chose to create a maze of the words I love you in 120 languages simply because we believe in love. We created the perfect gift of love with this 120 I love you gold imprints on a golden framed pendant.

When it feels that all the words have been said, this I love you pendant will save the day and make your love declaration the most true and original. A love declaration that comes straight from the heart cannot be ignored. Order the pendent now through the order form on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment